Monday, August 24, 2009

Hiatus my A$$

Been off the radar for about a month.

What triggered the ill comeback???

A single music video.

I can't recall the last time I sat and watched a music video, maybe they're made for a newer generation.

Hasn't caught my attention like they used to.

Either way, I found myself glued to my computer screen;

Lady Gaga is a genius.

Bold statement, huh?

Let me repeat this, Lady Gaga is a genius.

This woman single handedly creates and bends her own rules to benefit her publicity.

After my True Blood catch up, I peeped YouTube.

Paparazzi, to be exact.

This woman has the grittiness and sensationalism that Madonna had back in the 80's heyday.

Fuck having your own lane, the bad bitch made her own highway.

Craziest part of it all is she's not even 24 yrs old.

Creativity like this only exists in two forms.

Neurotic or Psychotic.

I believe the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment