Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twitter and Twat


I feel like I got my mojo back or something. Or maybe I'm just a hormonally raging bitch right now. Either one is great though.

Any who, I'm on Facebook checking my friend's status and wonder to myself, when you enter your's, do you feel it necessary to tell us every waking moment of what ur day, afternoon, evening, night, and or REM sleep is like.

I mean, why do I need to know...

"Shanwta is having a pretty awesome day, had lunch with my dying grandmother, then went to bodega to pick up some now-laters, have a paper to write on Barack Obama's first 100 days and how Michelle Obama has saved the fashion industry, later tonight getting drinks with the co-workers, got a little explosive diarrhea and drunk dialed my boss demanding a raise, oh yeah, good nite my fellow facebookers"

WTF. I thought status updates were suppose to be quick blurbs on something insightful that you've experienced. Simple, short and sweet is the method of choice.

It just pains me when I can locate you on Google maps and know who your OBGYN is and what time you're getting checked for your pap-smear.

Isn't that nonsense left up to Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment