Monday, June 15, 2009

Attack of the Clones


The challenge of writing a blog and maintaining one, is relevance.

You don't want a blog that's like everybody else.

You certainly don't want to go on a hiatus and expect ur followers to want to continue their following.

And lastly, you don't want to write about things that your readers find uninteresting.

So what is a blogger to do???

There's truly nothing you can do. Period.

I've been talking to a few people who hit FactFats&Fries on occasions and they say that they love the blog.

That's all fine and dandy, but once you have a following, the task ahead is continuing to please your readers, especially when you get told "I love it".
But I see things slightly different.

No offense, but I say f-ck the readers and do me.

I mean, I started the blog with my idea in mind and if people like it, I hope they'll continue to do so a year down the line.

I write what I know.

There's no formula. It's all instincts...

No comments:

Post a Comment