Thursday, May 14, 2009

Feast your Eyes!!!!


I've recently been eating for two like my a$$ is preggers.

There's this sushi resturant that I frequent at least twice a day.

I'm a fatty for life. LMAO!!!

So I ordered the Crazy Maki (shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, spicy mayonnaise, tobiko )for the past two days straight and had no desires to change it up.

People, I must inform you, when I eat things, my taste palette is odd. I'll only f-ck with sweet and sour combos. Strange, I know.

But, I've digressed, sort of.

I asked the owner if they had any dessert to go along with the fabulous sushi.

She offered me Mochi.

It's a sticky rice dumpling with ice cream filling.

All I can say is OMG!

I typically don't do ice cream, but God all mighty I could eat this every day in the summer.

Mango flavor is what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment