Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When White Folks Go Wrong....


Movie #2

Few horror movies ever get me shook. They're usually comical at best.

The Last House on the Left was not funny one bit.

It had me on the edge of my seat hoping that all bad deeds not go unnoticed.

The Last House.. is a remake from the original in the 70's. As a matter of fact, I believe it was Wes Craven's first film.

So damn sentimental...

Anywho,

A family is vacationing at their usual summer spot in the woods.

And in case you didn't realize, they're white.

Let me find out that Blacks go to some cabin in the woods without protection. I had my glock watching this movie. SMH!!!

When you have an equation that includes a dumb broad + white teenagers smoking trees + a physician who knows how to kill you in more ways than one, only one will happen...

Somebody's gonna die and not peacefully.

I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment