Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School's Out for Eva...



OK, you ready...

I'm leaving grad school.

Hold your ooooohhhhhsss and awwwwwws.

It's a move I've been on the fence about for sometime and the one person's opinion that honestly matters to me said,

"Miss X, if you're not happy, leave."

And that couldn't be more true than right now in my life.

At this point and time in I'm not in any mood to be bound by classwork.

I applaud those who seek out higher education post undergraduate.

But it's just not for me.

So, you may be wondering what the hell will I do?

Don't worry folks.

I have a full-time job, a part-time job, and possibly seeking another part-timer to pay for those miserable loans that I've racked up along the years.

People are wondering, how will you have a life if all you do is work?

Welcome to the real world folks. That's all we do.

And plus, I have some tricks underneath my sleeve.

I intend on taking over the world. lol!!! No I really do.

MuteMouth ™ has arisen....

No comments:

Post a Comment