Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disgust and Disappointment



In the past 12 hours I've been on several Blogs checking up on the new information being provided about Rhi Rhi, and her Hit 'em and Leave 'em (ex)boyfriend Chris Brown.

Like the rest of you I'm nosy as hell and want to find out the play by play of what went down.

That's not to say that what I'm doing is kosher because in times like these I know that we should give people privacy, yet you can't help and not want to know what's going on.

But with the good comes the bad...

The amount of garbage that people are posting out there warranting this behavior from Chris Brown, and how Rhi Rhi deserved it because she may have passed along an STD, is just outrageous.

Let me spell it out for you....REGARDLESS OF WHAT SITUATION TAKES PLACE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN OR A MAN AND A MAN, OR EVEN A WOMAN AND A WOMAN, DOES NOT JUSTIFY CAUSING PHYSICAL OR EMOTION HARM TO THE PARTIES INVOLVED.

For the sake of my own blog, I'm not going to stoop so low as to repost the nonsense that has been said, but what I will post is when people believe that domestic violence is funny and believe people may have deserved it, is when I draw the line and say shame on you.

The pure ignorance and disgust of fellow females who say that it must have been her fault and that she was asking for it is just utterly foolish and just plain stupid. That $hit may be alright in your household to hit a woman, but where I'm from, that $hit doesn't happen, and if it does, best believe someone is not going to see the next day.

Regardless of who started it and what was said, there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to resort to throwing blows at each other, and that goes for both Rhi and Chris.

Please speak on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment