Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Mean Really!!!!!


Have you ever found yourself asking why?

Why did I say that?

Why did I go there?

Why do I continue to make the same mistake?

I consistently ask that question when I see movies that just leaving me asking why? And not in a good way.

So, I've seen all of Tyler Perry's movies, minus one. And typically they're a hit or miss. But because of my own experience, you would have thought that I would have learned by now, not to have such high expectations when watching his movies.

In my opinion, "Why Did I Get Married?" is his best film to date.

It had the whole package. Comedy, slight action, and ton's of drama that not only carried such a heavy topic of marriage and fidelity, but carried it in such a humorous manner.

It left me wanting more.

So, with that said, "The Family that Prey's" left me asking, "What the F*ck" was I thinking?

And it wasn't the plot that had me going WTF, it was how it was delivered on screen. The concept was pure genius,yet there were instances I wanted to ask Tyler to just remove some of this $hit that was so unnecessary.

For those who have yet to see the movie... save your money for something worth spending it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment