Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's All in My Head...


I'm avoiding doing what needs to be done. So, I'll blog.

Last night after watching a horrid two hours of my CW line-up, I wanted to put in my beloved DVD 'Revolver'.

Guy Ritchie at his best.

I mean, I was never a fan of his earlier work, but this movie definitely took to me like none other that he's made before.

It's fast paced, pay attention, or you'll end up being f*cked in the a$$ without any lube kinda of movie.

Details are of the ut most importance in the film.

And in some sick humor, it's those details that betrays you, in the end.

It stars none other than Jason Statham (Crank, Italian Job) , Ray Loitta (NARC, Goodfellas), Vincent Pastore (Sopranos) , and Andre "3000" Benjamin( Outkast, Four Brothers, Semi- Pro).

It's a wham-bam-thank you ma'am kinda of joint.

Just makes you wanna smoke afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment