Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Come Braid my Hair....


I'm really stuck on the hair issue that I've been debating about lately.

Ok, so we established yesterday that I wanted a weave just to try it out.

We have also established that I have locs.

And lastly, we established that hair don't mean a damn thing to moi!!!!

In my life time I've rocked long and short hair .

And hands down, I prefer short hair.

I know what some of ya'll are saying.

Hair is an important part of being a woman.

And her length is of the utmost importance. It symbolizes femininity to enth degree....BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I had long hair and still knew I was a woman. I know so because I wash my vajayjay everyday.

Real Talk,

this long hair short hair debacle is erking me.

I would like to see everyone at one point in their life rock a short do and tell me how liberating that $hit is.

You'll be ozzing sex appeal all over the place, trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment