Thursday, April 30, 2009

Popcorn Please


OK,

I know, I know, I haven't posted a review on a movie in a few days and your wondering why.

One reason is that I'm just being lazy and are currently posting things that are fresh in my mind, and the second reason is that I honestly haven't been wowed by any of the movies I've seen lately.

I mean I have a Blockbuster worth of films that people could easily rent and I would still have another 100+ movies to peep.

It's an obsession.

Along with the amount of shoes I have, but I'll save that topic for another post.

No, I really will, it's gotten bad, really bad.

Anyways the movies that I've seen have been so so.

Lat night I rented Babylon A.D. and The Uninvited.

Yup yup.

Hey RedBox was slacking and ya'll know I'm down for horror and sci-fi anytime.

Star Trek anybody??

On to the movies...

Babylon A.D. stars Vin Disel.(plz excuse the Russian pic.LOL!!!)



**Insert Side Eye**

And plays a mercenary who takes a job transporting a young girl and her keeper to America from Russia. He wants the guap, and she's worth every penny. Along the way however, he realizes that she has a sick gift of never experiencing a damn thing in her life but posses unimaginable amounts of memory of both the past and future.

Overall, movie was OK, not one of my favorites, but it's def great on a cloudy/rainy Sunday afternoon.

I mean, Vin can only play two roles to a "T", and Shakespeare ain't one of them.

As for the rest of the movies I've seen thus far,

I swear I'll do a day of posts dedicated to just them.

Saturday sounds nice.

See ya then folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment