Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Houston I Think We have a Problem...



I've been slacking on this blog and feel like I've neglected all those who actually enjoy my company during a boring work day.

If that's the case, I want to take the time to say I'm sorry and that I will try to meet your needs.

I have watched movies and have much to say about them.

I have witnessed nonsense and for sure will blog about that as well.

I have also reconnected with some truly amazing people.

I've been to the mountains and back and got a whole new jawn.

I'm pumped for this summer.

I'm pumped for putting my ideas on to paper and masterfully woven into your subconscious.

Naw, I'm just f-cking with 'cha.

Please excuse the Ebonics.

I haven't fully taken to my education. Lmao!!!!

No, but seriously, I promise that blogging will be a priority amongst others.

Let me know what you want me to discuss. I'm up for ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment