Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grocery List


I hate to shop.

Yeah, I said it....I'm a woman and I hate to shop.

Too many options, too many people, especially too much money.Yet, I have clothes for days.

I shop somewhere else. It's local, it's not crowded at all, and it's dirt cheap.

I shop in my father's closet, my mother's wardrobe, and our attic.

I've got a thing for antiques. But every once and a while I crave something new that I may or may not eva use, but I just got to have it.

Enter, the 'harem pants'.

I know, I know... Genie pants are so 1990 and soooo wiggity wiggity wack. But worn correctly they can be so high fashion, and so innovative.

You can even pull off a slightly vintage feel to it if paired correctly with a top and a pair of shoes.


All I'm saying is, don't sleep on something outside your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment