Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...


Woke up. Ate Breakfast. Brushed teeth. Showered. Changed. Arrive on time????

Let me explain.

I'm never late.

No, listen to me. I'M NEVER LATE.

Clearly I have no concept of time.

Maybe my a$ was pledged to hard or I just can't take it easy.

I don't know how to arrive on time or be late.

All I know is EARLY.

I strive to be late.

Why, you ask?

Because I'm always early, and slightly embarrassed. Showing up early makes me look dumb eager/anxious for no reason.

For instance,

I try to take the long way back and forth. Nope, that don't work.

I try to drive slower. Nope, that don't work.

I try to make pit stops. Nope, that don't work either.

I mean WTF.

Alas, the point....

I had an appointment for 9:50am in Brookline MA....I live in Boston, closer to Milton.

I left at 9:10.

You tell me how the hell I arrived at my destination at 9:30, with twenty minutes to spear???

No comments:

Post a Comment