Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm going, going, back, back, to Cali...



I'm traveling to MIA in a few weeks, and although the flight will be under 6 hours. I wanted to pack two movies for my portable DVD player.

Choosing a movie over another, is the equivalent of someone choosing Gucci over Louis.

It's a statement piece.

I'm setting my vacation, to straight debauchery.

Comedy or Horror. Mystery or Thriller.

To many options, so little time.

And you neva wanna pick a movie you've yet to see or the world's longest flick. That's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Can you image watching 2 hours and some change of "The Color Purple", on a plane, mind you? I'm not tying to hate men anymore than I already do. LOL!!!

Well, I do have an idea of what genre I want...

Comedy seems to be the best bet.

The question is,

'Wet Hot American Summer'

OR

'Pulp Fiction'

You can neva go wrong with some Pulp...

No comments:

Post a Comment